Disposable protective apron made of medical barrier nonwoven polypropylene.
Made of high-quality, 3-ply non-woven SMS type 35g / m2
The so-called surgical.
Technique of non-woven fabric:
3 layers welded together (so-called SMS)
SMS barrier nonwoven fabric provides much better protection than ordinary wigofil.
Properties of SMS medical nonwoven fabric:
* has a CE certificate and medical standards, including PN-EN 13795
* not dusty
* resistant to the penetration of a small amount of liquids
* an excellent barrier to dust, hair and exfoliated epidermis
* has the first flammability class
* resistant to tearing
* does not contain latex
The apron is tied with straps at the back at the waist and at the neck
Sleeve ends with elastic drawstring (elastic band)
Length: 120 cm
Size M / L: dimensions in circumference of 140 cm
Weight 35g / m2
Individually packed in PE foil.
Aprons used primarily by:
* medical personnel, emergency services
and in :
* food, chemical and cosmetic industries